Area Interest Meetings
The Florida Fire Sprinkler Association is pleased to announce that the Area Interest Meetings have been completely restructured to provide for greater benefit to its membership. As with past practice, these meetings will be held at local restaurants where attendees will have the opportunity to network over lunch (on your own). Meetings will start at Noon.
The FFSA will hold an informational meeting regarding key issues affecting our association and industry. Immediately following the meeting there will be a one-hour training program on various topics including: business environment, legislation, fire sprinkler related products, services available that affect your bottom line, and special presentations from our new Associate Members. The meeting is open to all members and Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJ’s) are invited and encouraged to attend.
* Area Interest Meetings approved for one-hour continuing education credit
* Network with contractors and AHJ’s
* Meetings held at eight major cities across the State of Florida
* Very good use of time management, approximately one-and-a-half hours
* Keep up-to-date with the fire sprinkler industry
* Learn about key opportunities that affect your bottom line
Each meeting starts at 12:00 noon – lunch will be served at a price of $12.00 – $13.00 per person. (cash, check or credit card accepted).