- NFSA's extensive Chapter network provides members with nationwide peer networking opportunities.
- NFSA members agree to a strict code of ethics, which comes with positive industry recognition and instant creditability.
- NFSA members save money on valuable resource center publications. NFSA's NFPA 25 inspection forms are the industry standard.
- NFSA maintains a presence on Capitol Hill where relationships are built with national, state and local fire protection organizations to move public fire protection legislation.
- NFSA members have access to several NFSA publications regarding code changes, technical information and industry discussions.
Note: Benefits vary by membership level.